• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CS6 stuck in Error: Try again later For security reasons your access was temporarily disabled.

Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am new to this forum and seek help with my Lightroom CS6. I locked out of my CS6 private licenses on my PC and wanted to log back in. Unfortunately, I had an issue with my mail account so that I could not put in the verification code after the password. When my mail was working again and I wanted to reactivate my lightroom CS6 license, I now get the error:

"Try again later

For security reasons your access was temporarily disabled."

This error is displayed since mor then 24 hours now. I can still log into my adobe account itself. Does anyone know this issue and knows how to solve it. I could not find any contact at Adobe?

Thanks for you help.

Best

Stefan

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no such thing as Lightroom CS 6. What is the exact name and exact version NUMBER of the software are you using? (You can get this information from the first few lines of Help->System Info)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am using lightroom Lightroom 6 (6.3). Sorry for the CS. It is a lightroom version to be used on one, max two PCs locally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Windows OS?

7? (why?)

8 (sure hope not)

10?

11? (very unlikely)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it´s a Win10 64 bit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only Version 6.14 of the 'Perpetual' Lightroom is proving to be workable with Windows-10.

Download it here-

Lightroom 6 End of Support

Not known as to why you are not able to login. Install v6.14 and try again.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for the feedback, I already tried that link beforehand. It does not matter if I try to reactivate my 6.3 (which worked before with Win10) or if I try to install 6.14... same error message after providing my mail and password.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @LR6User

My name is Carissa; I'm an Adobe Employee helping with Lightroom 6 (Perpetual) whenever possible. (*Please keep in mind that Lightroom 6 support has ended and is currently peer-to-peer. My troubleshooting tools are minimal but I'll do my best to help.)

It looks like you were successful in activating your serial recently, but it seems you're still getting the error. Can you share a screenshot of the issue? If there is any sensitive information, such as your serial number, please blur that information. You can also PM (@CMass) the information. 

I have a feeling you might be running into a TLS issue, but I can't be sure until I see the screenshot.

Beest, 

Carissa 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Carissa,

thanks for your offer to help. This is the error message I receive after having launched the Lightroom 6.14 installer exe (or after I launched my installed Ligthroom 6.3 version) and after I put my mail and password:

LR6User_0-1658402687338.png

Please let me know if I can provide any other information.

Thanks again and best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Carissa has requested you to PM (private message) her, click on the link with her name and her forum a/c will pop up and you can send her your info.

@LR6User wrote:

Hi Carissa,

thanks for your offer to help. This is the error message I receive after having launched the Lightroom 6.14 installer exe (or after I launched my installed Ligthroom 6.3 version) and after I put my mail and password:

LR6User_0-1658402687338.png

Please let me know if I can provide any other information.

Thanks again and best regards

asked

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@LR6User Thank you for sharing that screenshot. Are you able to sign in to Adobe.com? 

Best, 

Carissa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a quick follow-up, @LR6User  If you're still unable to log in, please reach out to support for help with your Adobe ID. This is usually the email address associated with your Adobe Account. Here is information on how to reach out to Adobe Support

Screen Shot 2022-07-21 at 10.51.17 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Carissa,

thanks a lot for performing some magic in the background, it is working again:) Thanks a lot, for your great help. I can log into adoobe.com and my local Lightroom 6 is also working again.

Thanks again and have a great day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

giphy

@LR6User  Yay! That is great to hear! Have a great weekend as well! 😄

Thank you everyone for your help. 🙂

Best, 

Carissa 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines