Adobe Discover presets for Lightroom Classic

Explorer ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just had an email from Adobe that showed two free presets I would like to save.  When I open the preset from the email it goes to a Discover article opened in Safari.  From there I choose "Open in app" which it does and there is a "Save as preset" button, but, nothing seems to be saved.  It is not in Lightroom not in the downloads folder.  Am I missing something?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022
I have seen a previous post with the same result- No way to find a link to the Presets offered in the 'Discover' article. (I tried myself with no luck!) I suggest you 'give up' on the 'Discover' quest and instead find other sources amongst the thousands on the internet. And do not forget that Lightroomn-Classic installs with many Camera and Creative Presets- that you can 'tweak' to your own desire and [save] for future use. One example from the a web search- Free Lightroom Presets | Daily Update - Kampung Designer...

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen a previous post with the same result- No way to find a link to the Presets offered in the 'Discover' article. (I tried myself with no luck!)

I suggest you 'give up' on the 'Discover' quest and instead find other sources amongst the thousands on the internet.

And do not forget that Lightroomn-Classic installs with many Camera and Creative Presets- that you can 'tweak' to your own desire and [save] for future use.

One example from the a web search-

Free Lightroom Presets | Daily Update - Kampung Designer

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 11.3, Photoshop 23.3, ACR 14.3, Lightroom 5.3, Lr-iOS 7.0.2, Bridge 12.0.1, Windows-10.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks.  At least not just me!  Hopefully Adobe monitor comments and may take it into account

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines