• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Lightroom 6.14 ne s'ouvre pas. Mise à jour.

New Here ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Lightroom ne s'ouvre pas, j'ai ce message qui ne me mène à rien, même après mise à jour de mon système windows ( 8.1).
Je ne sais plus quoi faire.

Merci

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to help, but my web browser will not show attachments here in the Adobe forums. Please include your screen capture by clicking on the "Insert Photos" icon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why Windows 8? Known bad bad OS, one of Microsoft's worst mistakes, they actually confessed that they fouled that one up. Can you upgrade to v10?

moving on

Mise à jour requise

Votre navigateur ou votre système 'exploitation n'est plus
pris en charge. Vous devrez peut-être installer les dernières
mises à jour de votre système d'exploitation. En savoir plus

Update required

Your browser or operating system is no longer
supported. You may need to install the latest
updates to your operating system. Learn more

While Windows 8 is a bad issue, your default Internet Browser may actual be the problem at hand. What is it? What version? Adobe uses Internet Explorer for signing in, and wants v11.

You may want to use google snd search for 

Mise à jour requise  Votre navigateur ou votre système 'exploitation n'est plus pris en charge. Vous devrez peut-être installer les dernières mises à jour de votre système d'exploitation. En savoir plus

When you do, I think the following may be what you need:

https://helpx.adobe.com/lu_fr/x-productkb/global/update-operating-system-and-browser.html

English (U.S.):

https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/x-productkb/global/update-operating-system-and-browser.html

Not sure if Adobe will be changing that browser requirement, but I undetstand MS support for IE 11 is going away in June, and Edge will take over. Do you have Edge yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines