• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe lightroom damage the images

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe lightroom damages my images as shown in pic.. actually this issue only happing when i open the image in adobe photoshop and lightroom. both drone and camera images have this issue 

looking for soultion to solve this issue 

dDJI_0888.jpg

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are corrupted raw images, and has nothing to do with Lightroom Classic. The corruption is caused by a hardware malfunction somewhere.

If you have backups of your photos, I would try using a backup. If not, I would try re-importing the photos, using different hardware (if possible), and to a different hard disk (if possible).

Also, if you are not currently doing this, you need to make backups of all of your photos on a different hard disk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This points to a bad memory card, card reader, or USB cable. Lightroom does not damage images this way by itself. The damage is already present in the actual files or caused by the file copy from the memory card. You don't see it initially because the area of the file that has the jpeg preview of your raw image (which is what most apps will show you) is not damaged. However, when Lightroom or Photoshop camera raw ready the image, it runs accross file damage in the raw data area of the file (which is way bigger than the jpeg preview).

Try a new memory card, a different card reader, and a different USB cable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines