Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Adobe Portfolio button problem

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,
I'm a newby with Portfolio. Maybe some can help me... I try to place buttons on a page but i can't make more than two close together. To make a third button is not possible because the +(to make an new one) dissapears and it's changes in a symbol to center. I wil make four buttons close together.
I can make more buttons but they dissapear above or below. Places that i don't want. What i'm doing wrong? Thanks for a sign!

Regards, Henri, The Netherlands

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Aug 07, 2021 Aug 07, 2021
Hi @Henri1960, 1. If you use your Theme's built-in navigation, you don't need buttons except in rare cases as block-level elements. The Button Module is described below. https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036484193-Button-module 2. On most Portfolio Themes, there is not enough available real estate for more than 2 buttons across because Portfolio is a mobile-first platform so it can fit all devices. 3. While Adobe Portfolio does not have a dedicated community forum, most PF u...

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently the community site for your product has been archived. You will need to contact Adobe.

nope, no Adobe employees on this site, mostly just Adobe customers.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 07, 2021 Aug 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Henri1960,

1. If you use your Theme's built-in navigation, you don't need buttons except in rare cases as block-level elements. The Button Module is described below.
https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/articles/360036484193-Button-module

2. On most Portfolio Themes, there is not enough available real estate for more than 2 buttons across because Portfolio is a mobile-first platform so it can fit all devices.

3. While Adobe Portfolio does not have a dedicated community forum, most PF users get help in LR, LR Classic or Creative Cloud Services forums.   And there is a rather extensive FAQ & Knowledgebase as well as a dedicated Portfolio Support team to assist users with technical matters. Portfolio on Adobe UserVoice is for posting feedback and feature requests.  See links below.

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines