• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Advice needed - merging a "travel" catalog back into the main catalog with updated photo flag/rank

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently exported a couple folders from a lightroom catalog (a small portion of the catalog) to a new catalog to take while traveling. I wanted to review the photos and flag and rank them. I've returned now and not sure how I can merge the temp "travel" catalog back into the original catalog. No edits were made to the files, just flagging and ranking, but I would like to modify the main catalog with that information. 
Can I just import from that catalog and the flagging and ranking will be updated? No duplicate files created?

Thank you for assistance!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Scroll down to "Import Photos from a different Lightroom Classic Catalog" and see the options next to item 5. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/import-photos-various-sources.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scroll down to "Import Photos from a different Lightroom Classic Catalog" and see the options next to item 5. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/import-photos-various-sources.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2022 Sep 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!!!! THIS WORKED PERFECTLY!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines