Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

affichage par mots clefs

New Here ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour a tous,
Je n'ai pas trouvé réponse a mon besoin donc j'espère trouver réponse a ma question !
j'ai attribué des mots clefs "pro" et "perso" et, bien sur je souhaite exclure de l'affichage les photos avec le mot clef "pro" de façon a ce qu'il ne me reste plus que les photos "perso"  et, bien sur, inversement....
Avant j'avait un catalogue "pro" et un "perso" mais il m'apportait plus d'inconvénients que d'avantages lorsque je transferais les photos de mon appareil, je devais faire 2 importations et après j'avais quelques clichés qui etait a la fois perso ET pro donc soit je ne les trouvait pas soit je devais parcourir les 2 catalogues....
Peut etre qu'il y a d'autres possibilité pour faire ce tri mais je compte beaucoup sur la communauté pour trouver une solution a mon problème 😉

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use either a Filter in the Filter Bar (which you can save and name); or use Smart Collections (which you can save and name).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[This post contains formatting and embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser.]

"I want to exclude from the display the photos with the keyword "pro" so that I only have the "personal" photos left"

To build on dj_paige's reply, to find all photos whose keywords don't contain the string "pro", you could use the filter "Keywords Don't Contain pro":

johnrellis_0-1683257643333.png

But note that if there is also a keyword "production", this will exclude photos with that keyword, which probably isn't what you want.

The easiest way around that is to rename the "pro" keyword to "professional" or some other string that isn't contained in any other keyword.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

a big "thank you" to Johnrellis and dj_paige's
You got me unblocked and indeed, I renamed the keyword "pro" to "professional" and applied the recommended filter. All my non-professional pictures are now displayed 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines