• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After clicking import Lr freezes and does not import

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello please help, I go to import, memory drive plugged in and SD convetor plugged in. Mind I have been doing this exact same process for years and at 3PM today this became an issue. 

I use a mac. 

Once I select my images and press import my whole light room crashes, it says importing images and never imports. Please tell me their is a solution. I tried force quitting, unplugging all my external devices, updating lightroom, updating my catalog. And it still stays suck. 

The screen says current import 0 - mind I have slected images 

The center screen just says "importing" 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What type of computer and OS are you using. And which Lightroom CLassic version?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One suggestion: Using the creative cloud, you can try uninstalling LRC and then reinstalling it from the Creative Cloud. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines