• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After update, PC struggles to export

Participant ,
Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Ryzen 5900x, RTX 2070, 32 GB RAM. After the last update, whenever I batch export, it takes a lot of resources to do, like my CPU fan will ramp up disproportionately high for just a batch export for 4 photos that are less than 5 MB each. I usually have Youtube music playing on my other monitor and it will bring Youtube to a stop and I have to reload the page. This even happens after a restart.

I tried exporting a photo at 100 KB to test it, and it was better, but it was still too much resources for a 100KB file

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the Lightroom Community. I'll help you figure this out. Please go to Lightroom Classic > Help > System Info > Copy & paste here. Are you using presets for export?

Share a screenshot of your export settings. Try these steps:

Let me know how it goes. Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What updated?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines