• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AI Denoise Enhance - Shortcut

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2023 Dec 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there, first time to making discussion here, so I hope everything ´ill be allright 😄 🙂 

Just want to talk about AI Denoise function and shortcut - 

Everyone using this module knows that you can open the window with enhance using ctrl+alt+i (on pc) ... But have tried to use that with +shift ?? It is starts to creting denoise automatically without setting window, which can be useable, but I´m not sure if is starting with used setting from previous enhance, or it is using auto-settings. 

Tried to find out, but donť rly know how exactly to ask to find it 😄 Does anyone knows? Thanks in  advance.

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most likely as with using Shift with Merge, it runs with the last used settings aka Headless mode. Easy way to find out. Run a Denoise with settings on, then headless (on the raw, not the new denoise). Open the 2 denoise files as Layers in Photoshop. Change mode to Difference on the top one and you should have a black image if it used the last settings. 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will try it! And btw it makes sense..all with shift togather using last used settings. Thank you for your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can see what noise reduction was used to create the DNG by looking at the History in the Develop Module.

DClark064_0-1703368532824.png

In the case shown above the NR setting was 50.  In all the cases I have tested it uses the setting from the prior NR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines