• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AI Denoiser breaks catalogs

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2023 Apr 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After using the AI denoise twice on the same source image with varying amounts of ai denoise, my catalog now has an issue with processing previews that causes it to force close.

I've attempted every option to fix the issue, including deleting the AI-denoised images and the preview file entirely. Still, even if I open the catalog after circumventing this error message by opening the catalog through the catalog choosing startup window, it will close in a minute or two due to the preview issue.

My suggestion would be not to use the AI denoiser for the time being and hopefully they will issue a fix that will repair my catalog.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screenshot of your previews issue? The screenshot you linked to has nothing to do with previews and refers to a problem that is fixed in version 12.3.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the error I'm dealing with.

Sinantio_0-1682316407535.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2023 Apr 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is an error with your previews, not with the catalog itself. Open the catalog folder and locate the 'catalogname previews.lrdata' folder. Move it out of the catalog folder (or trash it) and start Lightroom. Lightroom should now start just fine, and will rebuild the previews.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines