Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ajuste preestablecidos .XMP no se importa a Lightroom Classic 11.2

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2022 Mar 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AYUDA!
Queriendo importar unos Presets que adquirí, me encuentro con la problematica de no lograr instalarlos como siempre lo he hecho, ni de muchas mas formas encontradas en internet, me dice "NO se pueden importar ajustes preestablecidos" y en letra pequeña "ya se han importado todos los elementos".

Le doy "mostrar en el finder" a cualquier otro presets y me aparecen los Presets Nuevos en el finder, pero no se visualizan en el panel de Lightroom, es decir no los he podido usar.

Uso Mackbook Pro, MacOS, Lightroom Classic 11.2, y pago el paquete Lr + Ps
Ya no se que hacer, por favor ayuda, que puede ser?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2022 Mar 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some comments-

Are the Preset files in XMP or LRTEMPLATE format?

Are the Preset files contained in a compressed ZIP file?

Are you sure they are DEVELOP Presets?

Do you have an image selected to develop?  (No selected image = No presets)

Are the Presets 'Camera Specific'?  (Different camera = no Preset)

Are you aware that the Names of Presets in the Preset folder may NOT be the same as the Filename on disk?

Have you searched in the User Presets Group?

Have you expanded all Preset Groups by clicking on 'Disclosure' triangles?

Do the Presets require a PROFILE that may not be in your system?  (No companion Profile = No Preset visible)

Have you opened the 'Manage Presets' menu to ensure that all are check marked and visible?

2022-03-06 08_59_30-Window.jpg

2022-03-06 08_59_41-Window.jpg

Have you followed instructions provided by the 'supplier' of the presets?

Sorry for all the questions, but your replies may help arrive at an answer.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola!!! lograste resolver? me pasa lo mismo y no doy con la solución 😞 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you followed the advice provided by Rob to the initial post?

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2023 Oct 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, lo has solucionado? me pasa lo mismo y no encuentro la solucion, gracias.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 04, 2023 Oct 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You’ve posted to an old thread. It is possible that the issue described in this thread is not the same one you are currently experiencing. Rather than reply to a thread that is seemingly similar, you are better off posting to a new thread with fresh, complete information, including system information (Menu: Help > System Info...), and a complete description of the problem, with step-by-step instructions of your workflow.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines