All my Photos after reactivation

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I went from paid to free version annd wondering if I reactivate do I get access to all my photos stored in the Adbe Lightoom cloud space or they are now because its been over 6 months

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be OK (providing you are reactivating the same account, not starting a new one). When you cancel a subscription you retain access to the image files stored in the cloud for up to 12 months, so they should still be in your cloud account space.

See this Adobe document: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you referring to Lightroom Classic or Lightroom (cloud-based) application?

Regards, Denis: iMac mid-2015, 5K 27”, GPU 2GB, Ram 24GB, HDD 3TB, macOS 11.6.5,; LrC 11.3.1, Lr 5.3, Ps 23.3.2-ACR 14.3,; Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2022 Apr 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Many thanks for that information I have successfully reactivate my account
and note it has a warning notice stating I have 71 days before I lost my
photos

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines