• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All my photos are gone

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2017 Sep 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I recently lost all my 2k photos in one shot after I tried to switch to SD card option. I am really super anxious right now as those are my clients work. I did not register any subscriptions as my trial was over. Now when I open the app again, I have 0 photos. None! Someone please help me!

I'm using light room on an android

I do really need urgent help!

Message was edited by: Moderator, Removed person info.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 30, 2017 Sep 30, 2017

themeshooter  wrote

I did not register any subscriptions as my trial was over. Now when I open the app again, I have 0 photos.

Do you have a paid subscription for the Adobe CC Photography plan or Lightroom 6 product? If not this may be your problem:

Common questions about Lightroom for mobile and Lightroom for Apple TV

What happens to my synced images when my Lightroom trial or subscription ends?

You maintain complete ownership of your images at all times. However, if your subscription ends, yo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please describe how you tried to switch to SD card option? Have you got a backup of your device that you can roll back to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

themeshooter  wrote

I did not register any subscriptions as my trial was over. Now when I open the app again, I have 0 photos.

Do you have a paid subscription for the Adobe CC Photography plan or Lightroom 6 product? If not this may be your problem:

Common questions about Lightroom for mobile and Lightroom for Apple TV

What happens to my synced images when my Lightroom trial or subscription ends?

You maintain complete ownership of your images at all times. However, if your subscription ends, you will no longer be able to view, edit, or sync you photos in Lightroom on mobile devices. With Lightroom on your iPad, iPad Pro, iPhone, Android device, or Chromebook, you can continue to view and edit your photos for free, but you will lose access to syncing capabilities across your devices. You can continue to view and edit your photos using Lightroom desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already subscribed and paid for month,why all my saved photos are all gone? Please help I really need those photos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have posted in a thread that is over 4 years old so the situation in the thread may not be relevant to yours.

Please create a new thread to document your situation. See the screen capture.

Forum-guidelines.png

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines