• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All Photos deleted

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2021 Jul 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used "cleanmymac x" to free up some space on my Mac. Somehow all of my lightroom photos were removed. I am devastated! All of my photos of my kids are gone! 😞 Any help or suggestions are welcome and appreciated! I contacted Adobe and they wont help me because Im not running an updated version of the program apparently. 

Thank you ! 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also use Clean My Mac for system maintenance occasionally. It would never remove photos.

Are you sure that you have not simply opened a new Lightroom catalog which would be empty since nothing has yet been imported into it?

Try File > Open Catalog and browse to your normal catalog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Somehow all of my lightroom photos were removed. I am devastated! All of my photos of my kids are gone!

Please explain (or better yet, show us) what you see that indicates your photos are gone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines