Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Allow zoom adjustments in print module

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2021 Dec 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

in the book module its very easy to zoom and align single photos in a cell. In the print module however, this is not possible. The photo is automatically resized to the size of the cell/frame and I can only shift it left/right or up/down, but I cannot zoom in. I have to crop into the original picture or create a virtual copy and crop this one and always need to go back and forth. That is not really an efficient workflow when creating many collages with the print module. And it also creates lots of mess in the catalogue.

Could you please implement the same kind of zoom function as you already have it in the book module? That would help a lot cause the way it is now seems a little outdated to me.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've looked into this to see if I can find a feature request as it seems this topic has been been brought up before. If I find a feature request that can be upvoted I'll paste it here – otherwise it might be a good feature to request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi cmgap,

so should I raise a new feature request?

BR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes - although I don't know how much attention the print module is getting in terms of development. A feature request if it gets a good number of upvotes though will at least get looked at.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines