• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Almost invisible grid on photo in editing screen in Lightroom

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2023 Jan 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a small problem, thats quite easy to see on some darker photos in Lightroom classic. There is a grid of small squares, (appox 1cm) almost invisible. These dissapear when I zoom into the photo or full screen the photo.

I will upload two photos, one with the squares and one zoomed in. Hopefully you can see the difference. 

I asume this is either a simple resolution setting or I need a higher resoution monitor.

Thanks in advance for and help.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To be honest, I can't see the grid lines that you refer to (though I accept that you can). I wonder if it's the same issue as in this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/grid-lines-show-in-picture/m-p/13478335...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Granted its not easy to see the squares. If you zoom right in on the first photo its quite blurry and u might make out the squares.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which camera is this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nikon D850

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks - just wondered whether it was a camera with a known problem in this regard.

I have to say that I'm with Jim - I've downloaded the first file, viewed it (not in Lr) at 1000%, cranked brightness/contrast etc. right up, and I can't see the grids either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Capture3.PNG

Can you see them in the above photo? I can see squares about 1cm in size, and are almost the same colour as the photo itself. 

I have though maybe its a monitor issue, but it doesnt make sence for full screen to be perfect quility. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines