Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

already in use by the maximum allowed computer

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2021 Aug 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good mornning,

I have the Lightroom 6.

The system tell me that my license is already in use by the maximum allowed computer.

I can't deactivate because the computer where was install is broken.

In my porta I can't deactivate the pc.

How I can fix?

Thank you.

Regards,

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 29, 2021 Aug 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to contact the Adobe support. Only they can reset the activation. Asking for an activation count reset and for nothing else related to CS6 or little you'll be declined. 

Using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact Adobe Support during the business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html 

Click on "Contact us" (in the lower right) and typ AGENT in the chat field.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I contact support Mr. Jawad, who very rudely dismissed the request by saying that I had to post on the forum.

Wrost support service I have ever received.

I don't really know what to do use a product I paid for (2018).

Please can you help me?

Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TRY CHAT AGAIN! And again!  Hopefully you will eventually get an agent that will assist. (They have been instructed to refuse all Creative Suite Activation inquiries, but recent advice suggests Activation help is still available for Lightroom.)

This forum cannot be of assistance as we are just other users like you (This may change after 31st August).

Begin a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen.

If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device to start the interaction.

When you 'Chat' to Adobe, insist that you only want your Activations Reset, and you are not asking for "support".

You need to be signed-in with this forum, have cookies allowed in your browser, and have your v6 Serial Number available.

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.4, Photoshop 22.5, Lightroom 4.4, Windows-10 Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, but I can't directly help you, because this is a public forum, not Adobe support. Users, including the ACPs and MVPs, are normal users as you are.

We can't provide support for account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues. Support for those issues requires an Adobe employee. 

I've trying to forward this thread to an Adobe employee. I'll hope she can help.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines