• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Alt-T

Engaged ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found the following, which I expect is a minor bug. Software: LRC 11, WIN 10

What I am seeing is that the effect of ‘T’ is to toggle the toolbar; the effect of ‘alt-T’ is to toggle the toolbar AND drop the ‘Tools’ drop down list.

I found this building a action macro for the Loupedeck CT. I wanted to flip between ‘color’ and ‘black & white’ overlays in masking mode.

I got around it by going to ‘Settings’ (alt-S) then sliding over (right arrow) to ‘Tools’. Quite frustrating until I figured that out.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[ T ] is the shortcut used by Lightroom

[Alt]+[ T ] is reserved by Windows when you are in Develop Module because the system menus at the top of Lightroom have an item that begins with "T" (Tools).  [Alt]+[any letter that is the first of a menu bar item]  is automatically grabbed by Windows.

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand (I think).  However, why, when using 'Alt-T' does Lightroom Classic google the toolbar?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Toogle, not Google (darn spell checkers)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Toggle, not toogle 😢

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines