• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

An error occurred adding text and fonts to the book

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have made a book with text pages in between photo pages. When exporting to pdf or uploading to Blurb, I get following error "An error occurred while saving the book. An error occurred adding text and fonts to the book."

I have deleted all the text in all text cells and started re-entering the text in every text cell, trying to export to PDF after re-entering text in each text cell. After the third text-cell, the error occurs.

Using Adobe Lightroom CC 2015.12 on Mac OS 10.12.5.

Help much appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2017 Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Echnie,

Please refer the related post and try the offered solutions.

An error occurred while saving the book

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2019 Jun 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pretty useless.  I've tried all of the suggestions and it doesn't work.  Lightroom's book module is at best a big time waster at this point, and at least as to the book I'm editing, useless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2019 Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This error goes back a long way with earlier versions of Lightroom.

Maybe this forum link has some more clues to an answer-

Book Module - Uploading to Blurb :An error occurred while adding texts & fonts to the book

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the exact same issue right now and its holding my book hostage in LRC!

How do I overcome this issue and get my work exported to a PDF for publishing???

Please help!

Michael....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines