an internal error has occured: ?:0: attempt to index a nil value

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2021 Dec 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been getting this message after deleting images. I did some research and looks like most of people have had this issue since 2017 but no solution that I can find.

I am running LR 11.0.1 that was installed 2 days ago.

I have a windows 11 pro

I do not have any 3rd party application.

Any help would be appreciated.

I can't believe that Adobe hasn't figured out this issue since 2017 just a quick google search and you can see many people have this problem, that's just disappointing.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have the Logitech Options plugin activated?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To build on GoldingD's reply, Logitech utilities silently install a LR plugin called LogiOptionLr that can cause this error message. So even if you didn't explicitly install LR plugins, that plugin could be installed.  Do File > Plug-in Manager and scroll the list of plugins looking for LogiOptionLR.  If it's there, select the plugin and click Disable in the Status panel to the right. Then restart LR.

If you don't have LogiOptionLr installed, there are many other causes of that error message, unfortunately.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines