Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Android phone photo to LRC on desktop

Engaged ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photogs,

I have always wanted to be able to transfer my Android cell photos to my LRC on my desktop. Since I am a LR/PS subscriber I was able to download the LR mobile app and sign in to Adobe. Using the mobile app to transfer a photo to LRC is another story. I looked online for some help without a helpful set of instructions. Any thoughts on a reference?

Thanks,

Richard

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"...transfer my Android cell photos to my LRC on my desktop. Since I am a LR/PS subscriber..."

And is your subscription to the PHOTOGRAPHY PLAN that includes all devices, including LrC, Phone and PC, under the 'one' account.?

If the Android phone stores Lightroom photos in the Adobe Cloud ecosystem, then it is simply- Switch on the Sync in Lr-Classic.

All your photos will then automatically download to your hard-drive (when devices are active).

HINT: BEFORE you turn on sync- Set the Destination FOLDER for the file downloads in LrC preferences.

Read the help article  link- First the Chapter- 'SET LIGHTROOM SYNC PREFERENCES'

SYNC CLASSIC WITH ECOSYSTEM

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines