• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ansicht bei Bearbeitung

New Here ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo zusammen. Bin Anfänger bei LR CC und habe ein Problem im Bearbeitungsmodus. Es wird kein Bild angezeigt nur Querstriche und Farbkleckse. Gehe ich in Vorher-Nachher Ansicht wird dies richtig angezeigt.

Auch im Biblothek Modus wird das Bild richtig angezeigt. Links unten bei der Ansicht kann ich auch die Lupenfunkion nicht ausschalten. Kann mir hier bitte jemand weiterhelfen?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello everyone. Am a beginner at LR CC and have a problem in editing mode. No image is displayed only cross strokes and color spots. If I go in Before and After view, this is displayed correctly.

The image is also displayed correctly in Biblothek mode. At the bottom left of the view I can't turn off the magnifying glass function. Can someone please help me here?

Try to disable the GPU. Go to Edit > Preferences > Performance, and set Use Graphics Processor to Off.

If this fixes the issue, update the graphics driver if there is an update available, then try to turn the GPU back on.

At the bottom left of the view I can't turn off the magnifying glass function. Can someone please help me here?

I don't understand what you mean here. Can you post a screenshot?

Do not attach the image, use the Insert Photos button in the toolbar.

Insert-photos.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines