• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Any issues you might have with LR

Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I say at the outset that LR is a wonderful app for all photographers. As a hard working and very busy professional photographer of many years, I can honestly say I don't have the spare time to track down on numerous bulletin boards/discussion sites/trying to contact Adobe. Those irritating resets, glitches and holes that appear from time to time, I find are best dealt with by having regularly backed up catalogues (make sure you understand  some of the shortcomings these have) then deleting and reloading LR from scratch. So much quicker than waiting for replies from people who may or may not know how you work or understand the issues you are experiencing. It also allows you to get back to being a professional and earning money.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

From Adobe (community forums):
"Currently, the community on community.adobe.com is used as a destination for customers to ask questions and engage in peer-to-peer conversations. IOW, this is a user to user support forum. The Adobe Support Community is a place to ask questions, find answers, learn from experts, and share your knowledge. Because we are a community used by people of all ages, cultures, and people at work, we carefully moderate its content".

If you have problems or need answers from other users who volunteer their time to help, do so in a discussion topic and message body, whereby you post specifics (what's the problem or issue, or the question) and provide some information about your operating system, version of the software you're asking about and steps to illustrate your problem.

If you want Adobe to be viewing what you post, there are two ways based on what you are hoping to report:

If you wish to report what you believe is a bug, you do so by following these guidelines:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-bugs/how-do-i-write-a-bug-report/idc-p/12932310#M...

If you wish to provide a feature request, you do so by following these guidelines (then make a request in the product forum):
https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-ideas/how-do-i-write-a-feature-request/idi-p/123863...

Lastly, professionals under any deadline should never update any software that is mission-critical on a single machine they must use for their profession. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines