• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anyone having an issue with installing LR 6 on win 10???

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2021 Oct 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I have a problem. I am getting info about not supporting my LR 6 and can't install it on windows 10. Does anyone have an idea what can I do? 

Can't afford to buy subscription unfortunately... ;-( 

Thanks

Kamil

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does this "info" Really say? There are many users who are using Lightroom 6 on Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Explain your comments.

What is the exact info you are getting, word-for-word?

Where is this info coming from?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is a thread in the forum where "Careeeesa" an Adobe staff member is providing assistance to users of Lightroom version 6 and earlier to install / activate / deactivate. See the link below.

Be, aware Lightroom 6 is no longer supported by Adobe and Apple updated OS do not support these earlier applications, additionally Microsoft is also upgrading their OS.

Win was upgraded to version 11, Apple will be upgraded before the end of October 2021, best you ensure the Auto update feature is not turn on, so you do not get a surprise early one morning.
Check before you upgrade your operating system to ensure the applications you depend on will function.

The last update Adobe provided for Lightroom 6 was Dec 2017.

Ckeck this link for assistance.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/p-activation-or-deactivation-versions-o...

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines