• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anyone know a good alternative to Lightroom? Why do Adobe make it so hard to log in...

Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am I right that the point of Lightroom was to make life easier and handle pictures more quickly?

I am utterly fed up with Lightroom. I have just spent half an hour trying to log in to my laptop to use Lightroom. Every time I want to use it I have to re set my password which usually happens after about 4 codes sent to my mobile phone. It seems to work ok with my desktop, but if I'm out and need to get pictures to my agency, I can't.

This is a joke - but not a very funny one. With the benefit of having 97% less work due to Covid, this is the icing on the cake.

Every time I have to reset my password, with something different (why cant I use the same one I used before, which inexplicably now doesn't work?), so I can't keep one I can remember. And my keychain won't update it...

I hear that Capture One Pro is good. With Photo Mechanic that might be an alternative that might work. Anyone use these?

What is going on with Adobe???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry about your troubles, but this is a forum where Lightroom Classic users try to help other Lightroom Classic users with questions regarding using the software. If you pose a specific question about your issues using Lightroom Classic, and provide details, maybe someone can help you.

Otherwise, I consider your post off-topic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines