• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Aplicativo que não funciona

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Absurdo o  que passei hoje e ainda estou passando Lightroom que não funciona, página da Adobe que não abre. Quero saber se vão me pagar o dia de trabalho que perdi. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

English translation- "Nonsense what I went through today and I'm still passing Lightroom that does not work, Adobe page that does not open. I want to know if they're going to pay me for the day's work I lost."

If you would like some help from other users in this 'Community' (Adobe Sponsored) Forum, then some more information might get you some answers.

What "nonsense"?

Which Version & Number of "Lightroom"?

Explain "does not work"

Explain "page that does not open".

"Pay" you- we do not know. We are not Adobe.

Please include the following in your question:
Adobe product and Version number.
A Screenshot of the info panel from MENU: Help/System Info...
Operating system and Version number
The full text of any Error Message(s)
What you were doing when the problem occurred
Screenshots of the problem.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a specific bug / problem that you want to report and ask for help with?  Non-specific ranting just wastes everyone's time...

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

O modo revelação não funciona. Ficou claro agora?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clear as mud!

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this a translation problem, perhaps in the authors language, the Develop module is refers to (by translation) to Reveal Mode.

As in: 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/reveal-lightroom/m-p/9178831

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Lightroom Classic. In the Preferences. In the Performance tab. In the Use Turn off use Graphics Processor, turn that off.  And test.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, an inquiry. Is your subscription to your Adobe Plan, paid for? Or has it lapsed?

You might want to (in your copy of the Adobe Creative Cloud App) sign out, then sign back in, and see if any error occurs, or for that matter, if the problem goes away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines