• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Apple Silicon version of 10.3 breaks slideshow music - "music file is not well formed"

Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the slideshow option quite a lot. Just upgraded to the Apple Silicon version to use on my M1 MiniMac. 

LR 10.3 doesn't like my mp3 music files. Existing slideshows don't play embedded music, and deleting and trying to re-add music files results in the error message "music file is not well formed".

I can downgrade to previous version and everything is fine. I've tried reseting my preference file, but it didn't help.

Anyone else seeing this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The most appropriate place to report bugs is at https://feedback.photoshop.com/topics/lightroom-classic/5f5f2093785c1f1e6cc40872  LrC QE monitor that forum whereas this forum is almost exclusively customers like yourself

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, will do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to add I'm running Big Sur 11.3.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Me too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines