• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Apple TV app to display images

Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the LRC app,  on Apple TV (4K), to display my collections. I am running on MacOS 11.4.

How do I display a selected item of metadata from my image(s) to display on Apple TV?

(When I create a slideshow of images in native LRC I can select an item of metadata which then shows up on each image as the slideshow progresses. Is there a similar way to do this for images in a collection which are subsequently displayed on Apple TV? Can I save an appropriate slideshow as a collection to appear on Apple TV)

Many thanks

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Can I save an appropriate slideshow as a collection to appear on Apple TV?"

I am not a "Mac Person", but my thoughts in Lr-Classic-

You can create JPGs of a Slideshow in LrC-

Create the slideshow with the metadata you want to show on screen, then when you hold down the [Alt/ Opt] key the [Export PDF] changes to [Export JPGs]. Export and use the JPGs for Apple TV.

Does Apple TV 'screencast' or mirror your Mac screen?  Any Collection of photos in LrC can be 'opened' as a Slideshow by the [Ctrl+Enter/Return].

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines