• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Application fails to launch after installing update

Explorer ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After Update to Lightroom Classic V 11.0 i have great Program Startup Problems. The Programm crashes and no working is possible. I have build a new empty Catalog and import the old one, but this is not the resolution. Lightroom is just unusable. I just don't even get to the working view. Rapid deployment fu...ing software Adobe 😞

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A couple of questions:

• What is your system configuration and have you confirmed it works with LrC 11? Can you post the System report from LrC? Were you upgrading for 10 or an earlier version.
  • "I have build a new empty Catalog and import the old one, but this is not the resolution." Did not just not let the LrC 11 upgrade procedure convert your old 10 catalog to 11? Why create a new one 11 and import the 10?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm from the last version 10. After the catalog upgrade to version 11, Lightroom 11 only started sparingly. Since I have a very large catalog, I started Lightroom 11 and had an empty catalog created. Then I imported parts of the migrated old 10-11 catalog into the new one. The result was the same, Lightroom 11 only started sporadically or crashed permanently shortly after loading. Here are my system information and I will send Adobe the crash report stating my e-mail address. I don't invest any more time because it's Adobe's job to fix the bug quickly. I don't see it as an unpaid time to invest in bug fixing.

Lightroom Classic-Version: 11.0 [ 202110120910-0bccc70d ]
Lizenz: Creative Cloud
Spracheinstellung: de
Betriebssystem: Windows 10 - Business Edition
Version: 10.0.19042
Anwendungsarchitektur: x64
Systemarchitektur: x64
Anzahl logischer Prozessoren: 8
Prozessorgeschwindigkeit: 2,8GHz
SQLite-Version: 3.36.0
Integrierter Speicher: 32652,1 MB
Für Lightroom verfügbarer phys. Speicher: 32652,1 MB
Von Lightroom verwendeter phys. Speicher: 2073,7 MB (6,3%)
Von Lightroom verwendeter virtueller Speicher: 2453,5 MB
Anzahl GDI-Objekte: 664
Anzahl BENUTZER-Objekte: 1993
Anzahl Prozess-Handles: 2764
Cache-Speichergröße: 6,5MB
Interne Camera Raw-Version: 14.0 [ 950 ]
Maximale Anzahl Threads, die Camera Raw verwendet: 5
Camera Raw SIMD-Optimierung: SSE2,AVX,AVX2
Virtueller Speicher in Camera Raw: 631MB / 16326MB (3%)
Physischer Speicher in Camera Raw: 632MB / 32652MB (1%)
DPI-Einstellung des Systems: 96 DPI
Desktop-Komposition aktiviert: Ja
Monitore/Anzeigegeräte: 1) 2560x1440, 2) 2560x1440
Eingabetypen: Multitouch: Nein, integrierte Toucheingabe: Nein, integrierter Stift: Ja, externe Toucheingabe: Nein, externer Stift: Ja, Tastatur: Nein

Informationen zum Grafikprozessor:
DirectX: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (30.0.14.9649)

Anwendungsordner: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Lightroom Classic
Bibliothekspfad: D:\Neo\Documents\Lightroom\Lightroom Catalog\Lightroom Catalog.lrcat
Einstellungen-Ordner: C:\Users\Neo\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom

Installierte Zusatzmodule:
1) AdobeStock
2) Excire Search
3) Facebook
4) Flickr
5) HDR Efex Pro 2
6) Luminar AI
7) Nikon Tether-Zusatzmodul
8) PicDrop FTP Upload
9) Plug-in-Parameter

Config.lua-Flags: None

Adapter Nr. 1: Anbieter : 10de
Gerät : 1c20
Subsystem : 11d71462
Version : a1
Grafikspeicher : 2987
Adapter Nr. 2: Anbieter : 8086
Gerät : 591b
Subsystem : 11d71462
Version : 4
Grafikspeicher : 80
Adapter Nr. 3: Anbieter : 1414
Gerät : 8c
Subsystem : 0
Version : 0
Grafikspeicher : 0
AudioDeviceIOBlockSize: 1024
AudioDeviceName: $$$/dvaaudiodevice/SystemDefaultAndEffectiveDeviceName=System Default - PA279 (NVIDIA High Definition Audio)#{comment}DVAAU-4201250: Open the audio hardware preferences page.
AudioDeviceNumberOfChannels: 2
AudioDeviceSampleRate: 48000
Build: LR5x38
Direct2DEnabled: false

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

German language version, one other member found a likely bug. The member changed LrC to English, and issue went away.

that posting:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/v-11-programm-stürzt-nach-dem-start-gle...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have change from German to English and restart. After i have change from English to automatic (default) and restart. It runs now with automatic (default) and i will report here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you, as a member having the problem, create a post in Bugs so that the Adobe Techs will perhaps be nudged to see that the bug exists.

In your posting, recommend you include links to both your posting here, and the other members posting listed above..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See the system requirements for LrC 11.

What’s New in Lightroom Classic 11.0 (October 2021)?

Lightroom Classic 11.0 has been released today. As Lightroom is subscription software, this isn’t a 11.0 in the conventional sense. Adobe tend to update the main version number annually around the time of Adobe Max and this year is no exception. Of course, new features have been released every few months, rather than having to wait for a single x.0 release. In the last year, we’ve had:

• 10.1 (December 2020) – macOS Big Sur compatibility.
  • 10.2 (March 2021) – Performance improvements, Beta Nikon tethering support.
  • 10.3 (June 2021) – Native Apple M1 chip support, Super Resolution, Preset changes.
  • 10.4 (August 2021) – Duplicate Collection Sets, Nikon Tethered Live View support.
  • many mobile and Lightroom Cloud-based improvements, as well as smaller features.

The entire Lightroom cloud-based ecosystem has also been updated today too.

New bugs…

• There are some reports of crashes when using Select Sky or Select Subject. In most cases, updating the graphics card driver from the manufacturer’s website solves this issue.
  • There’s a couple of reports of catalogs failing to upgrade which is being investigated, but it’s fairly rare.

System Requirements

The minimum system requirements for Lightroom Classic 11.0 have been updated:

• Windows 10 v1909 or later, or Windows 11.
  • macOS 10.15 (Catalina) or later.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines