• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Application freezes on startup screen

Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There!! After upgrad my Lightroom to v11, and catalogs, New vesrion of lightroom freezes at opening screen!! i left it for abou 30 min. but nothing change. Everytime when i want to start lighrtoom again, it upgrading catalog, everytime v11-2, v11-3, v11-4 .........

Anyhelp????

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @flofelik

Does this happen to all the catalogs or just with one? Are you able to create a new catalog on LrClassic 11.0?

There might be some problem while reading your current catalog.

Could you share just your catalog file (<catalogname>.lrcat) with us? It will help us know what is triggering the issue? 

You can upload the <catalogname>.lrcat file to any cloud storage service and share the link to download with us? I just sent you a private message for further details on how to share the file.

Venkatesh Penjuri
Adobe Lightroom Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you check for a lock file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, i delete it, but nothing change

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can it run if you try another (or new) catalog? 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html

Any better? 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines