• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Application hangs after 3 minutes

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chicos, no se que mas hacer, LR 11 se me cuelga cada 3 minutos y no puedo hacer nada, luego tira el error de que no puede abrirse porque no se que pasa con el catalogo, es algo que no puedo entender, acabo de comprar una computadora que es una nave y no puedo usar el soft. Ya probe todas las versiones habidas y por haber... deshabilitar la tarjeta grafica, todo lo que se imaginen... Alguien pudo realmente solucionar este error?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi GoldingD this are my system info

Nombre del dispositivo LAPTOP-RPH97NR0
Procesador Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz
RAM instalada 16.0 GB (15.8 GB utilizable)

VIDEO: Gforce 2070 MAXQ 8Gb
Tipo de sistema Sistema operativo de 64 bits, procesador x64
Edición Windows 11 Home
Versión 21H2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens if you create and use a new catalog?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried, but i think that has  something to do with a conclict between LR and the HARD DISK... 

I dont know why i put a new catalog but from an external unit and it works... BUT i cant use LR all the time with a disk connected to the laptop, there must be a solution for this issue...

(im sorry for my english haha)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines