• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Arrow keys on PC for navigation in Lightroom catalog and filmstrip dont' work

Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2022 Nov 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For a while I'm not able to browse through my images by using the arrow keys, instead, I have to click on every image individually, which I find pretty awkward.

I've freshly installed the latest versions of LRC and Nvidia studio drivers. Any ideas how to fix it? Thanks!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In a first step please try resetting the preferences of Lightroom Classic:   https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html

It's recommended to backup your preferences before you reset the preferences to the default settings: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/preference-file-and-other-file-locations.html

What has been changed on your system before the error occur?

We need also more informations about your environment to say more.

Which operating system do you use?

Which version of Lightroom do you use?

Please post the exact version and not only phrases as "recent", "latest" and so on.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2022 Dec 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your support. The problem's still not solved, please see my previous reply. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply. Resetting preferences wasn't successful either.

Using Windows 10 (version 10.0.19045)

Dell XPS 15 9560

Nvidia Gforce GTX 1050, studio version 526.98

Lightroom Classic 12.01

Sorry, I can't remember when the error first occurred or what was changed before it appeared. But I think it came with LR 12.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are situations where you need to use Control with the arrows to navigate the filmstrip, usually with an active tool. 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines