• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ARW import from Sony ariii

New Here ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to import arw files from a sony a7iii, I have lightroom classic version 10.2. I can click on import, bring them up and then the screen gray's out. I can't click to add them.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you selected a "Destination" in the right panel? When your import type is set to anything other than "Add" (for example, "Copy") nothing will show up until you select a destination. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"bring them up"?

What is the exact Lightroom Classic step where you "bring them up"? Please be specific and detailed. Use the Lightroom Classic names for this step.

Can you show us a screen capture? (Please use the "Insert Photos" icon to include a screen capture in your reply)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I was able to get this working!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What did you do? Please post what worked, so it might help others in the future!

Thanks 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Somehow they were imported into my catalog but then I wasn't able to edit them, so I removed them from the catalog and tried to import them again, and it worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines