auto advance - itself indicates the following photo

Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, with Auto Advance turned on. For example, when I mark a photo with a star, it happens that the next photo is marked with a star and it automatically jumps to the next, ie the third photo in a row.

Thank you for your help.

Macbook PRO and iMac.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not seeing that on my Mac system, so can you confirm the actual version number of Lightroom Classic that you are using?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is last version of Lr 11.2, And macOS 12.2.1, but it was also in the older version of Lr and macos.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running 11.6.4, no issues there and also no issues on Windows 10. Unless we get a lot of "me too" posts in this thread, it might be worth trying to reset your LrC Preferences file.....that often fixes strange issues. 

See this post: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is not work to me. 😞  But thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines