Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto-applying Leica M10-R profile

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2021 Jul 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm wondering how I can ensure that the Leica M10-R profile is auto-applied when importing my images?

I have chosen to use "Camera Settings" as my Raw Defaults in my settings, but nonetheless all images are defaulted to "Adobe Color" when imported and simply look very different in style from what I can see on the camera when shooting.

Thankful for any help!

Best,

Daniel

[moved to Lightroom Classic due to new replies. The OP never reacted]

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 25, 2021 Jul 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to clarify, are you using Lightroom or are you using Lightroom Classic? Lightroom Classic enables you to customize your default settings including profiles used, but Lightroom does not. I have a question, however. Is there actually a profile specific to your camera that you can even choose after you have imported the images?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Jim. Even though I am not the OP, I am having this issue as well. 

I am using LR Classic. There is a profile that is specific to the LEICA M10-R. However, I don't think this was initially there when I first imported images from this camera. I want to say that I downloaded this profile from another website. 

Regardless, I cannot get this profile assigned to my images upon import. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have moved this thread to Lightroom Classic, now that it is suddenly about that version of Lightroom.

Create a preset that applies the M10-R profile. Then either apply this preset on import in the import dialog when you import M10-R images, or assign this preset as the camera default for the M10-R in Preferences - Presets.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2023 Feb 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also have this problem, and then I found that this has something to do with the account. If you log in to lightroom CC with other accounts, this problem will be solved. This should be related to the content stored in the cloud service, and we can't modify this content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines