Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto expand Cell Size in Print Module ?

Participant ,
Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running LR Classic 11.5 on macOS 12.6

In the Print Module, if I change the paper size to one that is less than the current size (ie: switching from 17x22 to 8.5x11) then the Cell Size will automatically adjust to the maximum Cell Size based on the currently selected Margins size.

However, if I change to a larger paper size (ie: from 8.5x11 to 17x22) the Cell Size does not automatically expand to the full available size

Is there a way to have the Cell Size always default to the maximum available based on the current Paper Size and Margins?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One way you can achieve the result you want (Resize the image cell UP to a larger paper size) is to define Template presets for the different paper sizes.

Then the image will fill the paper in each template chosen.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines