• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

auto tone suddenly overexposes

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Lightroom Classic to process object photographs for a few years.  These photos are taken with the object in a lightbox against a neutral grey background with a color target.  The white balance is adjusted using the the dropper and a white on the color scale.  After adjusting the white balance, I normally just press Auto Tone and everything turns out looking good.  

However, in the past 2 weeks, suddenly all the photos are turning out overexposed.  I have not changed any camera settings nor Lightroom settings.

Can anyone think of a way to resolve this?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What profile are you using?

What camera?

Oh, and is that the same camera?

Double check in preferences/presets the RAW defaults

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Upload one of the photos to Google Drive, Dropbox, or similar, and post the sharing link here. This should give us a better sense of what might be going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines