Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Aviso: No se puede exportar

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenas tardes,

Estoy teniendo muchos problemas desde que actualicé a Lightroom Classic CC... El de hoy es que al intentar exportar las fotos de un catálogo me da el siguiente error:

Podríais ayudarme por favor?

Gracias!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already had "Do nothing" in the "After export" box, but I tried to change it to another option, just in case, but it doesn't work for me, I got the same error...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2023 Mar 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

buenas tardes... pudiste resolver el error? estoy con la misma dificultad al querer exportar, y tambien al querer copiar ajustes de revelado

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 06, 2023 Mar 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Esteban28745377g11r, you've posted in a very old thread. Please start a new thread and include much more detail about your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You’ve posted to a very old thread. It is highly unlikely that the issue described in this thread, though not impossible, is the same issue which you are currently experiencing. Rather than resurrect an old thread that is seemingly similar, you are better posting to a new thread with fresh, complete information including system information, a complete description of the problem and step-by-step instructions for reproduction. 

In the unlikely event the issue is the same, we will merge you back into the appropriate location. 

Thank you!

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines