• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ayudaa exporto mis fotos en LR y estan en baja calidad

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2023 Jan 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola buenas alguien que me ayude , exporto mis fotos y estan baja calidad .Gracias.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the Lightroom Classic community. I'll need more info to help you figure this out.

What version of Lightroom Classic are you working on? Do you use the watermark preset in the export operation? Could you please share a screenshot of the export settings you are using? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

You are working with Intel HD 4000 graphics running v10.18.10.4358 drivers released in 2016. Please update the GPU driver for your GPU. Check the Intel Driver assistant for auto-detect & update drivers: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/detect.html 

Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please show us a screen capture of your Export dialog settings (might need several screen captures) and a screen capture of the exported image. Please use the "Insert Photos" icon instead of attaching files, as my web browser cannot open attached files here in the Adobe communities.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines