Exit

Błąd Uwzględnienia zawartości

Contributor ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Schowek01.jpg

Schowek02.jpg

 Dlaczego Uwzględnienie zawartoscinie pokrywa takich rzeczy a tylko je rozjaśnia

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your question is not understood. Please provide more detail.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chce usunąc ze zdjecia czarny słup albo czarną gałązkę narzedziem Uwzględnienie zawartosci to zamiast usunięcia tego slupa lub gałążki powstaje biały słup lub biała gałązka

Tak samo sie dzieje przy narzedziu Skoryguj lub klonuj w tych narzędziach to było cały czas ale myslałem ze to nowe narzedzie sobie z tym poradzi. aj ak widać niestety nie 😞 i dalej musze przeskakiwac do PS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Zauwazyłem ze tak sie dzieje po wybraniu zaznacz niebo i sciągnieciu bieli i podswietlenia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still not sure exactly what the issue is, but I downloaded your image and attempted to erase the power pylon with reasonable results using the LRC Heal Tool. Results seem to depend on the content that surrounds the thing that you're trying to remove. In this case, it's easy to copy from the blank sky.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AjtE7xNdB475ilw34dbDhM42K_wA?e=eELC3K

to link do filmiku na ktorym pokazuje ten błąd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you're using the Healing Tool, move the second slider (Feather) (or Wtapianie) further to the right. Look at the screen shot I uploaded.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Na filmiku widać że przesuwam suwak wtapianie i to mało co pomaga. Słup albo jest czarny albo biały. Nie da się go usunąć 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must use the Healing / Cloning Tool BEFORE applying any AI based mask (i.e. sky or subject).

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No tak mi się zdaje że yo przez maskę ale uważam że to powinno działać i w takim przypadku. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See Correct answer from Rikk Flohr in this forum link-

Spot Heal / Removal before Sky Selection

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines