• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

backup import

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to import my library from the last lightroom backup ?

Myphotos are all in my HD, but they disapeared from my LCC library.. all collections too..

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please be clear about what software you are using. Are you using Lightroom (Lr icon) or Lightroom Classic (LrC icon)? Please provide the version number and the operating system version number. We need numbers and not words like "latest" or "up-to-date"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You do not 'import' a backup. If you use Lightroom Classic and need to use a catalog backup because something is wrong with your current catalog, then you must replace the current catalog file by a backup copy (unzip the backup first).

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please post a screen capture of your Library module, in grid mode, with the folders panel obvious. Please use the insert photo button, not the attachment option when doing so.

InsertPhotoNotAttach.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines