• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bearbeiten->Voreinstellungen->Benützeroberfläche->Schriftgrad

Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nach Änderung auf 150% lässt sich diese Veränderung nicht mehr korrigieren, da das Fenster Speichern

nicht mehr sichtbar ist und auch nicht nach unten scrollen lässt = Benützeroberfläche ist nun zu gross für

den Bildschirm! Verschiedene Kürzel zur Verkleinerung des Bildausschnittes sind ohne Wirkung.

Wie stelle ich Schriftgrad den Schriftgrad neu einstellen

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What software are you using? What version NUMBER? What operating system version NUMBER?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Win10, vor der Eingabe war alles in Ordnung

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Software Lr classic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I`m using the latest version of Light room, Windows version: 21H2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[This post contains formatting and embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser.]

"moving the mouse/pointer stops the process."

Oops, I left out a key step (3a):

1. Do Edit > Preferences.

2. Type Alt + Space then Enter (Return).

3. Use the arrow keys to move the window up, down, left, right.

3a. Type Enter (Return).

4. After changing Font Size, if the OK button at the bottom isn't visible, type Enter (Return). 

5. Restart LR.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If that doesn't help, try this precise sequence of keystrokes:

1. Edit > Preferences.

2. Type Ctrl + Left Arrow repeatedly until you see the General tab of preferences (the top of which will be obscured):

johnrellis_0-1652999655860.png

3. Type Ctrl + Right Arrow four times, so that the Interface tab is now selected (with its top obscured):

johnrellis_1-1652999736314.png

4. Near the bottom, click Show Auto Sync Notifications twice:

johnrellis_2-1652999852423.png

5.Type Shift + Tab 16 times. The Font Size menu is now selected.

6. Type function key F4.

7. Type the Up Arrow key 5 times.

8. Type Enter (Return) to close Preferences.

9. Restart LR.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, if you can't get either of these two sequences of keystrokes to work, reset LR's preferences:

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

That will reset Font Size back to the default, Automatic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for Your help, but nothing helped so I reset Lightroom with alt plus shift during Lr start which changed

the settings to default and were editable.

Again,thanks a lot for Your solutions

Roger

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google translation: "Edit->Preferences->UI->Font Size. After changing to 150%, this change can no longer be corrected because the Save window is no longer visible and also does not scroll down = user interface is now too big for the screen! Various shortcuts to reduce the size of the image section have no effect.  How do I set font size reset the font size"

1. Do Edit > Preferences.

4. After changing Font Size, if the OK button at the bottom isn't visible, type Enter (Return). 

5. Restart LR.

If that doesn't help, I've got a more complicated set of keystrokes that could do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Johnrellis.

Thanks for Your suggestion, but itdoes`nt work either, moving the mouse/pointer stops the process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 27, 2022 May 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wasn't aware of this very useful Windows feature.

Turns out you can even recover a dialog box that's on a second monitor which is turned off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I wasn't aware of this very useful Windows feature.?

It dates back to the Windows 3 era.  I recall that Microsoft and the Unix X Windows crowd collaborated on an industry standard for the user interface of windowing systems (can't recall its name).  There was strong sentiment in the Unix community that the windows should be completely controllable without a mouse, more to satisfy the "I hate moving my hands from the keyboard" contingent rather than a focus on accessibility by those with various physical and mental limitations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yes this solution works, I used it to reset Lightroom classic, unfortunately I didn`t try it out directly with my Problem which would have solved it without resetting. Thanks for Your info – I`ll never Forget alt + space!

Regards,
Roger

Gesendet von Mail für Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

akzeplierte Lösung

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines