• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Beim Lesen dieses Fotos ist in Lightroom ein Problem aufgetreten.

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2019 Oct 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bei mehreren Fotos in Lightroom in einem Ordner mit 5000+ Bildern gibt es kein Vorschaubild und es kommt diese Fehlermeldung:

image.png

Wie kann ich dieses Problem lösen, ohne alle Bilder erneut zu importieren?
LG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do NOT RE-Import. that is the Wrong thing to do.

The Exclamation mark mean the images are missing from where LR is expecting to find them.

Use the Find missing files feature.

Find Missing Photos—how do I fix it? | The Lightroom Queen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the quick answer, 
but the Exclamation Mark isn´t the same as for Missing Files.
Actually the pictures are in the folder (in explorer) and Lightroom can also find them via "show in explorer".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you hover over it or click on it there should be a Pop Up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then maybe the Preview folder is corrupted. Delete it with LR closed and then open LR. That folder will be recreated and new previews will be made as you scroll through your images.

I have no idea what that error says. I don't speak, read, that language.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translation: A Problem occured while reading this picture. You cannot make any changes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deleting the Preview Folder also didn´t work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alternate article  on the  issue: http://www.computer-darkroom.com/lr2_find_folder/find-folder.htm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ScreenShot392.jpg

The files are damaged or corrupt.

Investigate a problem with hard-drive that might be failing.

Try importing these photos to a new catalog.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2019 Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems like the files are corrupt, but they can still be opened in other programs (explorer, photoshop).

Importing them into a new catalog didn´t work for me, but i managed to group them (to export them and sort and edit them in other programs) by making a filter with unknown shutter speed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Samuel,

A follow-up if you are still watching.

The problem Preview thumbnails are 'Square'. What camera, or device, are they from? Are they a downloaded file? From where?  Just curious to understand the problem.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to be clear

1. What exact version of Lightroom?

2. What Camera Make/Model?

PLEASE USE THE BLUE BUTTON WHEN REPLYING TO POSTS.
Helps to show posts in date/time order, improves visibility (as not hidden in a reply to a reply), and is easyer to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

this Juergen from Germany and I the same issue, see screenshot.

Anmerkung 2019-11-26 224851.png

It appears on pictures from my Fuji X100F (.RAF format) which I originally imported with a user preset to add the Fuji film simulation during import. Now I switched my computer from Win7 (64bit) to Win10 (64bit), installed the same LR 6 version and copied back my Leightroom catalogue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry, used the wrong "Answer" button

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue with photos that were synchronized frim lightroom to lightroom classic. The once I had a closer look at were from my iPhone 8 Plus, if this helps. Others shot with the iPhone are displayed correctly though.

using current versions of the respective programs on iPad and iMac, respectively.

Any idea out there, please,

Many thanks,

Claudio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could solve the problem by upgrading to the latest Lightroom Classic version 6.14 to get my camera supported. I'm using win10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

i have the same problem now. but only some of my pictures aren't shown. I have a synology nas attched, but also a few pictures from my mac internal hard drive are not working. 

Hope you can help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2023 Nov 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the exact same Problem, has anyone come up with a solution? It cannot be the Lightroom version, I now have the current one. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines