Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bereits entwickelte RAW-Dateien in LRC importieren

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2022 Sep 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo Adobe Community,

ich habe einige Fotos auf einem anderen PC als meinem mit Camera Raw fertig entwickelt und möchte diese Raws jetzt in Lightroom Classic auf meinem Rechner importieren zwecks Druck etc.. Es liegen mir die Raw's und deren Xmp's vor.

Wie gehe ich vor? Nur die Raw's importieren und Lightroom erkennt die Xmp's bzw. die Entwicklung in dem Verzeichnis automatisch? 

Wie gehe ich vor?

Viele Grüße, 

Andreas 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finished developing some photos on a different PC than mine with Camera Raw and now I want to import these raws into Lightroom Classic on my computer for printing etc. I have the Raw's and their Xmp's.

How do I proceed? Only import the raw's and Lightroom automatically detects the Xmp's or the development in the directory?

How do I proceed?

Lightroom will probably not show the edits automatically.

If it doesn't, select all the files, then go to the Metadata  menu and choose Read metadata from files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually Lightroom should show the edits automatically. It will read the XMP files and apply the edits on import. You should not have to do anything.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2022 Sep 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. It works automatically. Lightroom CC Classic knows and find the related xmp-files for each Photo. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines