Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Best way to get photos From Lightroom Classic to Adobe Portfolio and Behance

Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe Friends,

I'm updating my Adobe Portfolio sites and my Behance. I'm trying to figure out the best way to get photos from Lightroom Classic uploaded and/or syncing. Should I create Collections in Lightroom and work from there?

I'm a photographer, not a web designer, but I believe I can figure this out. Last time I did this was 2013 and it has served me well as a contact page with some photo albums for browsing. But my clients were local and word-of-mouth. Now I'm moving into new projects and want to deepen my understanding of Portfolio so I can keep it fresh.

Thanks to anyone who can point me in the right direction.

Vandy

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes – create a collection(s) and when you are in your portfolio you can quickly add images via the Lightroom option. That is the most efficient way to do this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much. I watched a couple of videos and want to get this happening. I'm not using the same Lightroom catalog so when I click on the little cloud icon to start syncing it tells me I can only sync from one catalog and that previously synced photos will be moved into this new catalog. This has me a little worried. So should I go on and do it or is it going to mess us my current catalog?  Thanks again. Vandy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not clear on why you have a different catalog... is there any reason why you can't make your portfolio collection(s) in the catalog that is currently synced. This article may help clear up any questions on syncing:https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/sync-different-lightroom-desktop-catalog-with-mobile.ht...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines