• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bibliothek Fotos umbenennen

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo zusammen, leider klappt in der Bibliothek das Umbenennen von Fotos im batch nicht mehr. Einzelne Fotos lassen sich umbenennen.

Ich markiere die Fotos in der Bibliothek und gehe auf Bibliothek umbenennen. Benutzerdefinierter Name - Sequenz.

Das hat immer geklappt, jetzt leider nicht mehr.

Beim Export kann ich immer noch umbenennen, nutzt mir aber nichts, weil ich dann ja unterschiedliche Dateinamen in Lightroom und wo auch immer habe.

Weiß jemand die Lösung???

Liebe Grüße

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide the following basic information

Adobe Forum.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic. Version 10.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic. Version 10.2

By @corinnav.

I asked for many pieces of information. You can't just tell me one of the many pieces of infomration I asked for, and expect that to be sufficient. Please provide all information requested.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hoped, that this is sufficient.

Prozessor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz 2.67 GHz

RAM 24,0 GB

64-Bit-Betriebssystem, x64-basierter Prozessor

Intel core I7 CPU

Windows 10 Home

20H2

No error message.

I wanted to rename several photos with Name - Sequenz (F2). Nothing happens. If i only rename one photo it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to rename several photos with Name - Sequenz (F2). Nothing happens. If i only rename one photo it works.

I'm not at my computer with Lightroom Classic right now, so I can't be sure this works. This may be a new feature/change to the user interface. Perhaps you need to click on "Selected Photos" in the right side panel of the Library module before you do the rename. See https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/whats-new/2022.html#metadata

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've check it with Lightroom 11.2 (Windows 10 Pro 21H2) and it worked ok.

In the grid view of the library I've selected three pictures and press F2. In the dialog I select Filename - Sequence and press ok. The picture was renamed in Filename-1.cr2,  Filename-2.cr2 and so on.

Have you try reset the preferences?

Is there a reason you use version 10? Try to install the update to the recent version 11.2 and check again. 

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting the preferences of Lightroom Classic:  https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html  

Backup your preferences prior to resetting the preferences:   

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/preference-file-and-other-file-locations.html 

What has been changed on you system before the error occur?

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! Nothing has been changed. Today first batch run. Second batch i could rename at first only one photo.  The others continued to have the old name. I started Lightroom new. I started the PC new. The same. It was at least possibel to rename 5 photos in a batch. And than the next 5... But not all together. ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please walk us thru your steps, one at a time, include screenshots, be wordy, be complete.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks to everyone here! I have now updated lightroom. Everything is working at the moment. Renaming works!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So the update did it? Update fixed issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, today yes!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines