• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bilder importieren: gesichert oder nicht gesichert?

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seit einiger Zeit (vielleicht seit dem Update auf Mac OS Big Sur?) erscheint beim Import immer die angehängte Fehlermeldung: «Einige Importvorgänge wurden nicht ausgeführt. Die Dateien konnten nicht in den Sicherungsordner kopiert werden.»

Was hat diese Meldung zu bedeuten? Die importierten Bilder werden trotzdem angezeigt. Aber kommen sie dann in den Sicherungsordner? Oder sind sie nicht gesichert?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Lightroom Classic. Would you mind sharing the version of Lightroom Classic you're using along with the exact version of macOS Big Sur?

Please check out the steps mentioned below:

1. Go to the System Preferences for your Mac, then Security and Privacy, then select the Privacy tab.

2. Then select Accessibility from the list to the left & check if Lightroom Classic is added to the list with a check mark in front of it.

3. If it's not, please add it by unlocking the window first using the lock at the bottom left, then clicking the + icon & navigating to the Applications folder.

4. Also, grant permissions to Lightroom Classic under Full disk access located in the same list as Accessibility.

5. Once done, restart the Mac & check if it helps.

If the issue persists, you can try to reset the preferences of Lightroom using the steps mentioned here: https://adobe.ly/2JSym5e

Please backup your presets prior to resetting the preferences.

Let us know how it goes!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nikunj

Thanks a lot for your support. I'm using Lightroom Classic 10.2 and Mac iOS Big Sur 11.2.3.

So I did as you habe adiviced. But the notice remained as attached April 6th («Die Dateien konnten nicht in den Sicherungsordner kopiert werden»), although I've moved the .plist file to the bin and  resetted the preferences. What should I do? 

Best regards, Ruedi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines