• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bilder nach Import fast schwarz (dunkler)

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wenn ich meine Raw Dateien von meiner Sony Alpha 7s ii in Lighroom importiere, werden sie nach dem laden komplett dunkel. Eine leichte Veränderung ist ja normal, aber die meisten Bilder sind nahezu komplett schwarz. Liegt das an irgendwelchen Einstellungen? Was mache ich falsch? Pls help 😞

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Do you have a preset selected in the import screen?

2. In /preferences/presets/, RAW Defaults, anything non standard set?

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/raw-defaults.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
quoteWhen I import my raw files from my Sony Alpha 7s ii into Lighroom, they get completely dark after loading. A slight change is normal, but most of the pictures are almost completely black. Is this due to any settings? What am I doing wrong? Pls help

Turn off any Picture styles or profiles, like S-log in the camera. These settings are applied to the jpg embedded in the raw file, as well as the image you see on the back of the camera, giving you a misleading impression of the image.

Although camera settings are written to the raw files as well, Lightroom doesn't understand these settings, and ignores them.

It sounds like you're underexposing severely, which is probably confirmed by looking at the histogram in Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines