• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Black Rounded Corners on imported photos

New Here ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I previously had this problem and received a response that solved it -- I cant find the response.  Some of my previously imported photos have rounded black corners.  I must have had some sort of preset wrongly checked.  For individual photos that are already imported with these corners, how do I get rid of the corners.

Thanks.

Judy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this a Lightroom Classic question?

If so: Go to the Develop Module, go to Effects, and see what settings are there under "Post-Crop Vignetting". If Amount is not set to zero, then set it there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If this is for unprocessed pictures then it could be lens vignetting that can be removed using Develop->Lens Correction->Enable Profile Corrections. 

I also get the round black corners on wide shots on my telephone from the lens hood.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines